Pastor Jacque McDaniel
2827 HARWICK APT #7
LANSING, MICHIGAN 48917
PHONE # 517-803-6987
Worship International Church www.worshipinternationalchurch.com
OBJECTIVE: Serve people in the community and deliver the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
Established a church in a small rural town in Mississippi
- Produced six annual worship events through McDaniel International Ministries
- Taught Bible study at a boarding school in Mississippi for two years
- Supervised an inner city soup kitchen as the Minister in charge
- Created, produced and hosted a gospel roller skating television program
- Assisted Dr. Oscar King III, Senior of Pastor of Northwest Unity Baptist Church, Detroit, Michigan
- Taught Bible study at the University of Detroit Mercy
Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Michigan State University
Master of Divinity - Degree, Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
2006 – Present
Cultural and Language Certificates in Biblical Greek and Portuguese, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan.
Master of Arts in Liberal Studies – University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan. (Second year of studies).
2010-Present Pastor, Worship International Church
2010-Present Legislative Consultant, The organizing, mapping, problem solving and general promotion of legislative policies within the District of House of Representative George Cushingberry.
2007-Present McDaniel International Ministries, Inc., Marketing Consultant.
2007-Present Perfect Placement Services, Substitute teacher for school staff
Teachers, those are absent.
2007-Present Substitute Teacher Unlimited Inc., Substitute teacher for school's
Teachers, those are absent.
U.S. Church Financial Group, LLC, Indianapolis, Indiana. Market and the promotion of financial funding for the building new locations or church projects.
Sinai – Grace Hospital Baptist Residence Chaplain, and CPE Certificate.
Public Relations and Sales, Mays Printing, Detroit, Michigan.
Conduct sales and public relations efforts to promote awareness regarding the organization and Mays Printing’s product offerings.
Associate Minister of Northwest Unity Baptist, Detroit, Michigan
Administer ministerial assistance to congregation and deliver sermons as required. Instructor of Sunday School Classes and New Members Class. Instructor for the teachers of the Sunday School Teachers Class. First Back-Up teacher for the Pastor, for the Wednesday night Bible Class.
President of McDaniel International Ministries, Detroit, Michigan. Provide leadership and administrative support as a subcontractor of tutorial activities for students in southeastern Michigan for “No Child Left Behind” supplemental services.
Executive Producer of Annual Worship Events, McDaniel International Ministries, Virginia, Mississippi, Michigan. Administer promotional and production expertise for annual worship events designed to bridge denominational barriers and draw participants closer to God.
Pastor of God’s Church, Mendenhall, Mississippi. Ministered and administered congregational activities for a group of parishioners in the Mississippi area.
Substitution High school teacher, Mendenhall High School, Mendenhall, Mississippi.
Bible Study Minister, Piney Woods Country Life School, Mississippi. I taught Bible study each Wednesday to junior high and high school students attending a Christian boarding school.
Associate Minister, Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, Mississippi. Provided ministerial assistance to congregation and taught men’s Sunday school.
Media Relations Director, Virginia Beach Revival Center. Coordinated various media interactions to promote awareness regarding the organization and its activities.
Minister, Youth Bible Study Teacher, Bayview Baptist Church, Norfolk, Virginia. Created and promoted youth Bible Study sessions and taught adult relationship classes.
Associate Minister, New Way Christian Community Church Detroit, Michigan. Supervised an inner city soup kitchen as the Minister in charge. Taught youth Sunday school and directed the sick and shut-in ministry.
Host of Late Night Skate Your Gospel Connection, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Created, produced, and hosted a gospel roller - skating television program. I interviewed Christian music artists.
TELEVISION APPEARANCES, CERTIFICATES, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Interviewed and shared testimony on the 700 Club aired globally November 1, 2002.
- Quest Minister on WDIV Channel 4 Television, Detroit, Michigan.
- Receive a certificate of ordination to the work of the Gospel Ministry of Jesus Christ, The Revival Center Association of Ministries, Virginia Beach, Virginia, and May 7, 2000.
- Certificate of Appreciation - New Way Christian Community Church, Detroit, Michigan, 1997.
- License in Gospel Ministry, Bethlehem Missionary Baptist Church, Mendenhall, Mississippi, 1995
- Certificate of Participation - Pastor Wives and Lay Leaders Conference, Jackson, Mississippi, 1995
- Certificate of Participation - Christian Leadership and Discipleship Seminar, Jackson, Mississippi, 1993
- Teaching and Leadership - Vacation Bible School, Bethlehem Missionary Baptists Church, Mendenhall, Mississippi, 1993.
- Ordained and License at Northwest Unity Missionary Baptist Church, by Pastor Oscar King III, December 2008.
- Board of Directors – Member, CAPPS – Citizens Alliance on Prisons & Public Spending.
- New Life Mentorship Program – Volunteer Mentor.
- St. Paul Lutheran Church – Covenant Group - Member
- Ingham Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition – Volunteer Member
- East Lansing Area Clergy Association – Member
- House of Commons – Member of that Ministry
- He Care we Care – Member of that Ministry
- COGL – (CHURCH OF GREATER LANSING) – MEMBER
- GLCF – (GREATER LANSING CLERGY FORUM) - MEMBER
- VBC (UNION MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH) – MEMBER / TEACHER
- ASSOCIATE MINISTER (UNION MINISTER BAPTIST CHURCH)